BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New QLD Motorcycle Laws Empty New QLD Motorcycle Laws Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:38 pm

floyd

floyd
Life time member
Life time member
Not sure if you gents have posted about this else where....but QLD has just aligned themselves with NSW (and other states?) by allowing lane filtering and a few other changes to legislation.

NEW QLD LAWS

Interestingly, you are now allowed to have a helmet with the European safety standard sticker on it, not just the Aus standard. Good for me as I bought my Nolan overseas coz I wanted to be a yellow headed lego man, and that colour was not available here in Aus.

2Back to top Go down   New QLD Motorcycle Laws Empty Re: New QLD Motorcycle Laws Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:42 pm

AL-58

AL-58
Life time member
Life time member
floyd wrote:Not sure if you gents have posted about this else where....but QLD has just aligned themselves with NSW (and other states?) by allowing lane filtering and a few other changes to legislation.

NEW QLD LAWS

Interestingly, you are now allowed to have a helmet with the European safety standard sticker on it, not just the Aus standard. Good for me as I bought my Nolan overseas coz I wanted to be a yellow headed lego man, and that colour was not available here in Aus.
But that helmet may not be legal to wear outside of QLD.

NSW will probably allow Euro standard helmets in the next year or two, progress is being made.

Al

+ another boxer engined motorcycle and sidecar

"When I'm too old and too foolish to handle a sidecar I'll buy a Sportsbike"

New QLD Motorcycle Laws K-dogs10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum