BMW K bikes (Bricks)

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to top Go down   New Member from California Empty New Member from California Yesterday at 4:07 am

joshu100

joshu100
Hey everyone! I'm Joshua from California, and I'm new here. My mechanic buddy is helping me decide if a 1990 BMW K100 is the right fit. Excited to join this community and learn more about these classic bikes.

2Back to top Go down   New Member from California Empty Re: New Member from California Yesterday at 7:19 am

Dai

Dai
Life time member
Life time member
New Member from California 177912

1978 Moto Guzzi 850-T3, 1979 Moto Guzzi 850-T3 California,1993 Moto Guzzi 1100ie California
2020 Royal Enfield Bullet 500

3Back to top Go down   New Member from California Empty Re: New Member from California Yesterday at 11:23 am

bad boy

bad boy
Life time member
Life time member
hey Joshua

New Member from California 9438-010

4Back to top Go down   New Member from California Empty New member Yesterday at 4:49 pm

daveyson

daveyson
Life time member
Life time member
Hi Josh,

Your post reminded me of the first time I rode a BMW, pushing about ten years ago. It was a K100 for sale. The owner said let's go for a test ride, he rode ahead on a K75C. We got half way and he said "let's swap rides, I'll ride ahead and you will see that the K100 doesn't blow smoke" I thought that's a good idea, the only problem was, when we got back, I wanted to buy the K75, but it wasn't for sale.

Consider a K75, it's just a thought.

joshu100

joshu100
daveyson wrote:Hi Josh,

Your post reminded me of the first time I rode a BMW, pushing about ten years ago. It was a K100 for sale. The owner said let's go for a test ride, he rode ahead on a K75C. We got half way and he said "let's swap rides, I'll ride ahead and you will see that the K100 doesn't blow smoke" I thought that's a good idea, the only problem was, when we got back, I wanted to buy the K75, but it wasn't for sale.

Consider a K75, it's just a thought.

Hi, @daveyson! Thanks for the welcome and sharing that story. I gotta admit, I hadn't even considered a K75 before, but now that you mention it, some say it's the better bike because it is lighter and probably cheaper. By the way, did you end up getting a K75 later? Or did you stick with the K100?

joshu100

joshu100
bad boy wrote:hey Joshua

Appreciate the welcome, David!

joshu100

joshu100
Dai wrote:New Member from California 177912

Thanks so much, @Dai!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: